Water and Sewage Utility Billing

For our residents receiving water and sewage services utility billings are done once a month.  There is a due date on every bill and accounts must be paid by this date.  There is a 10% penalty applied to all outstanding amounts after the due date. Utilities can be paid by cash, cheque, debit and at most financial institutions (excluding Royal Bank).

To receive utility services when you move into a Starland County Hamlet (Craigmyle, Rumsey), simply call the County Office at 403-772-3793 and provide us with the following information:  name, mailing address, phone number and date of service connection.  Note:  Renters will not be allowed to have utilities in their name.  Must remain in property owners’ name.

Important: click here to see Rumsey water notice

For more information please contact:

Laura Cawiezel
Administrative Assistant 
[email protected]

Updated 4 years, 1 month ago on Feb 20th, 2020