Just a friendly reminder that property taxes are due by October 1, 2018 to avoid late charges. Forms of payment that are accepted are cash, cheque, or online banking. We do not have a debit machine yet. ×
Temporary burning permit suspension still in effect. Read more » ×

Overweight/Over-dimension Permits

If you require an overweight/over-dimension permit you can now apply easily online!  Starland County has entered into a agreement with the Government of Alberta for use of their Transportation Routing and Vehicle Information System Multi Jurisdiction (TRAVIS-MJ) for issuing overweight/over-dimension permits.  The system has the ability to accept a single electronic permit application and apply the rules and requirements of the Province and all affected municipalities to create a single permit document.  The fee paid for the permit will be collected by the Province on behalf of Starland County and distributed.

Applicants wishing to obtain an overweight/over-dimension permit for Starland County roads can access the TRAVIS-MJ permitting system on the Alberta Transportation Website here.  For more information on hauling on Starland County roads please contact our Peace Office Brenda Gallaghar at 403-321-0478.

Updated 3 years, 6 months ago on Mar 3rd, 2015